The Leadership Challenge™ Workshop
The Leadership Challenge® Workshop has been described as a life changing and remarkable programme that has helped individuals to develop the confidence and skills to lead and to deliver exceptional results for their organisations.
With over 18 years’ experience in running The Leadership Challenge™ and in designing bespoke in-house leadership workshops based on the Five Practices of Exemplary Leadersdeveloped by Jim Kouzes and Barry Posner, Masterclass is uniquely placed to share with you what makes this leadership programme so powerful and how you can apply this to your own leadership role and make a difference to the people you lead.
In this two day workshop you will:
- Experience how the LPI can help you identify your leadership strengths and development areas
- Clarify your own values and principles as a leader and communicate and focus the efforts of others more effectively
- Inspire others to exceed their own expectations and to achieve their aspirations
- Explore how you can challenge others, experiment and try new and different ways to pioneer more effective ways of working
- Learn how to build collaboration, trust and how as a leader you can enable others to act
- Strengthen others and build the capacity you want in your teams
The focus is on developing leadership behaviours and how, in very practical ways, you can apply the Five Practices of Exemplary Leaders. For each practice (Model The Way; Inspire a Shared Vision; Challenge the Process; Enable Others to Act; Encourage the Heart) we review the 360-LPI assessment and feedback, explore activities and techniques to bring it to life and apply practical, every day, actions for use. Using video, exercises, feedback, activities, discussion and case studies we help you on your leadership journey.
When you liberate the leader within, you can make extraordinary things happen…for yourself, those who follow you and the world.
Our Cancellation Policy is as follows:
- If you notify us of your cancellation less than 2 weeks ahead of the event, we regret we must charge you the full attendance rate
- If you notify us of your cancellation in the period 21-14 days before the event is due to take place, we will raise an administration charge limited to £25 plus VAT
- If you notify us more than 21 days, we will not charge
Do you have questions about The Leadership Challenge Workshop? Contact Masterclass