Terms and Conditions
Your use of this Web site is subject to the following terms and conditions, which by using the Web site you are deemed to accept:
The copyright and all other rights in all of the material on this site are owned by Masterclass™ or the material is included with the permission of the rights owner. As a visitor to this site, you may copy material on this site for your own private or domestic purposes, but no copying, adapting or transmitting for any purpose other than your own private or domestic purposes is permitted.
The Information on the Website
Whilst we try to ensure that the information on this site is accurate and complete, we do not accept any liability arising from any inaccuracy or omission in the information on this site. We advise you to verify the accuracy of any information before relying on it.
Links to Other Websites
On this site you may be offered links to other sites, which we hope you will be interested in. Masterclass™ does not accept any responsibility for the content of those sites, the owners of which do not necessarily have any link, commercial or otherwise, with Masterclass™.
Copyright 2010 Masterclass™ – all rights reserved.
Reproduction of this website, in whole or in part, in any form or medium without express written permission from Masterclass™ is prohibited. Your use of this Web site is subject to our legal terms. Your privacy is protected in accordance with our privacy statement.
Terms of Business for Training and Consultancy Service
1.1 “Masterclass” The business name of Masterclass Training Limited whose registered office is situated at 35 Theydon Park Road, Theydon Bois, Essex, CM16 7AR
1.2 “the Client” Any person, partnership or company using the services of Masterclass
2. ALL PRICES are quoted exclusive of VAT and travelling expenses. Travelling is charged at 65p per mile assuming car transport. Any other travelling arrangements are charged at cost.
3. PRICES are quoted exclusive of venue and any refreshment costs. Where the trainer or consultant is required to stay away overnight then expenses will be charged accordingly.
4. PAYMENT TERMS Payment is due at time of confirmed booking.
Any agreement to pay outside of the above payment term will require a 10% uplift on the agreed total price for the training programme.
5. LATE PAYMENT Payments received outside of the above payment terms could lead to cancellation of the programme and/or interest will become liable and will be charged at a rate of 0.5% simple interest per week on any bills outstanding after the due date.
6. CANCELLATION CHARGES: up to 6 weeks prior to course or assignment, 10% of total cost; 4-6 weeks prior to course or assignment 50% of total cost; within 4 weeks, prior to the course or assignment 100% of total cost.
7. ALL COURSE DOCUMENTATION remains the copyright of Masterclass and or the course author, unless specifically agreed in writing between the Client and Masterclass. No part of the course documentation may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of Masterclass.
8. MASTERCLASS reserves the right to change the course trainer or consultant without the prior agreement of the Client.
9. SHOULD THE COURSE TRAINER OR CONSULTANT BE INVITED TO JOIN the Client company on either a full, part time or consultancy basis then an Introduction Fee will be charged to the Client in accordance with our Terms of Business for Recruitment (a copy of which is available on request).
10. WHILST MASTERCLASS SHALL ENDEAVOUR to make all reasonable efforts to ensure suitability of courses and consultancy work it cannot accept any liability for loss, expense, or damage howsoever occasioned.
11. THE MASTERCLASS trainer or consultant shall not at any time during or after the assignment divulge or allow to be divulged to any person any confidential information relating to the business or affairs of the Client or of customers of the Client which may have become known to him or her as a result of work undertaken or services performed except with the permission of the Client.
12. MASTERCLASS reserves the right to review and adjust the Terms of Business without prior notice.
Masterclass Training Limited Station House, Datchet, Windsor, Berkshire SL3 9ED
Registered Address: 35 Theydon Park Road, Theydon Bois, Essex, CM16 7AR