7 Dec 2017
14:00 - 15:00
Join us for 1 hour for our webinar on Transgender Law – Past, Present and Future; this will be presented by Robin White, barrister at Old Square Chambers and moderated by Catherine Wilson of Masterclass Training.
This webinar will offer you the chance to understand the legal framework on Transgender Law – this mainly falls under the Gender Recognition Act 2004 and the Equality Act 2010.
During this webinar you can expect:
- Summary of past case studies relating to a person’s identity not conforming unambiguously to the conventional ideas of male or female
- Legal progression in UK Transgender Law
- Legal framework set in place to protect the rights of individuals within the Transgender Law
- Summary of the employment protection against different types of discrimination
- Overview of the future of Transgender Law in the United Kingdom.
This webinar is brought to you from Masterclass Training Ltd in partnership with Old Square Chambers.
Bookings are closed for this event.