- Five Ways Millennials Are Transforming the WorkplaceDecember 5th, 2017
- Why Are We So Afraid of Change?November 7th, 2014
- 10 Components to Improve Your Leadership SkillsJanuary 3rd, 2018
- Why Presentation Nerves Aren’t All Bad!October 24th, 2014
- Bespoke Training: Does the future of business lie in soft skills?February 19th, 2015
- The Secret to Successful CollaborationApril 9th, 2018
- Boosting Morale and Productivity: A Positive Working EnvironmentMarch 26th, 2018
- Are we Closing in on the Gender Pay Gap?March 8th, 2018
- Rise of the Robots: Remaining Valuable Assets to Organisations in the FutureFebruary 14th, 2018
- Powerful Presence: 7 Days to Make a Difference (The Book)February 8th, 2018
Mary Foster says:
We chose our name carefully.
Masterclass programmes are developed in partnership with our clients to make sure that the topics, the approach and facilitation style aligns with our clients' values, vision and business objectives. Working together we ensure that what we develop today can grow and support their organisation in the future.
Our clients should leave a Masterclass session - be it a workshop, webinar or one to one coaching session - with action ready strategies, increased confidence and a high level of commitment to apply what they've learned, straight away – taking responsibility for their own development.
Clients should be able to measure the impact, contribution and return on investment that Masterclass programmes deliver. We agree metrics up front and monitor progress – this aligns with our quality commitments and our ISO9000 quality standards.
Delivery must be world-class – we select expert facilitators, trainers and coaches who motivate and inspire. They must think "globally" and cross functionally understanding the context in which the participants work and deliver "locally", appreciating the culture and the challenges people face.
We are proud of our success and the great organisations we work with.
- We are dedicated to quality and excellence.
- We are ethical in the way we do business.
- We value our clients' point of view.
- We are courteous and considerate to our clients, colleagues and associates.
- We are a team and work as one.
"Masterclass have always taken the time to really understand our needs and have worked very closely with us in shaping the format and content of training courses and a Leadership Excellence Programme to our specific requirements. One of their key strengths is their ability and desire to bring their vast experience of working with other clients to us in a way that adds true value, and it has definitely helped us to strengthen our business."
"Weight Watchers used Masterclass to deliver Performance Management training with a small team of Managers. They really took the time to understand the specific challenges of the individuals and the business and delivered a workshop based on current live situations rather than generic and the feedback from the managers was fantastic."
"I trust Masterclass to consistently provide quality training which is targeted to our business needs. Feedback has always been excellent and transfer of learning to the workplace is clearly apparent. I would recommend Masterclass to any company requiring a high standard of tailored, customer-focused events."